Questus is, quite simply, a unique group of incredibly talented individuals working together toward one ultimate goal: the pursuit of awesome.
Our people are the brilliant men and women who ask smart questions, craft inspired strategy, design clear processes, build stunning creative, and deliver results beyond expectation—who never stop chasing great. Exceptional minds and singular talents working tirelessly together to create breakthrough experiences—online and off—that tell stories, compel action, and build brands.
It’s the question we ask of everyone who works with us and for us. It’s the challenge we set for ourselves every single day. It’s the gauge of everything we do: Are you in pursuit of awesome?
Questus is a digital advertising agency looking for a Digital Production Designer (DPD)
with legit graphic design skills to join our creative team. The DPD produces digital creative assets in support of the lead art director, so the ideal candidate will be able to build on the original design concept, have an appreciation of pixel perfect appearances with some mean creative chops to boot. The majority of the asset deliverables will be specifically website page design and web banner production, so proven experience producing both is a MUST!
What We’re Looking for:
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in the interactive and design field – agency experience a plus
- Ability to take creative direction, develop out the original design concept while meeting pressing deadlines
- Pro-active in solving problems and searching out information with a willingness to support senior creatives whenever necessary
- Must be an expert working with Adobe Creative Suite — and a speedy genius in Photoshop
- Solid foundation in typography, layout, and graphic design
- A sound portfolio of work showcasing creative design solutions and an attention to detail
- A solid understanding of web programming, online and offline production, motion graphics, UI/UX, and IA best practices
- Cool under pressure, impressive time management skills and a great attitude is expected and key to your success
This full-time position will be fulfilled in either our San Francisco, CA or New York, NY (Manhattan) office. (For local residents only; no telecommutes or agencies).
How to Apply:
If the above job description mirrors your resume, please email us at creative_jobs at questus.com
with a link to your portfolio site and/or PDF of your resume. Submissions without a portfolio WILL NOT be considered.
Thank you so much for reading and we look forward to reviewing your work.