Account Director, SF
Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Account Director
Questus is a rapidly growing digital agency with offices in San Francisco, Orange County and New York. We are seeking an Account Director looking to grow our client's business.
Competences, Responsibilities, and Requirements
As Account Director, you will be responsible for the management and growth of assigned accounts, as well as the successful delivery of client deliverables—digital, social, and web. You love digital marketing, and want to bring that passion to a boutique agency where your voice and leadership really counts!
With your expert leadership, you will ensure that each project meets business and marketing goals, and is mutually beneficial for both the client and for Questus. You will support your team in understanding the goals and strategy behind each project by asking the right questions, and applying learnings from your years of experience.
You will be responsible for overall client satisfaction, client profitability, and supporting the agency in overall growth.
- Efficiently gets work done at a high-level while cutting through and eliminating inefficient tasks.
- Does not cut corners. Values high-quality deliverables over rushed quantity.
- Professional: able to communicate clearly and straight-forward without being forceful.
- Follow through on commitments: able to complete all commitments. Does not commit to things without a solid strategy, resources and plan to get it done.
- Persistence: demonstrates the ability to go the extra mile to get something done.
- A passion for the importance of social and driving business results.
- Own and foster client relationships, and ensure client satisfaction
- Understand client business, brand and marketing objectives, and ensure assigned projects are delivered successfully and on strategy
- Lead strategy and planning for client projects (digital, social, and web), from kickoff to completion
- Meet all profit margin goals for assigned accounts
- Provide team leadership, and establish a foundation of teamwork amongst assigned account
- Participate in agency business development opportunities and/or new business pitches as needed
- Lead multiple, concurrent accounts/projects which meet agency success metrics (project may include digital campaigns, website redesigns, social content and community management, etc.)
- Review, analyze and evaluate agency output against client needs and objectives
- Clearly and effectively lead internal and client communication
- Manage internal and client demands with mutually beneficial solutions
- Produce well-written, strategic briefs and present them confidently
- Manage, mentor, and provide guidance for any direct reports
- Oversee the development of project plans, ensuring that project and profitability objectives are met
- Drive organic YOY growth with assigned accounts
- Identify risks and build contingency plans for all client projects
- Act as the key point of contact for clients
- At least 5-7 years of working in an advertising agency managing digital projects
- At least 7+ years of Account Management work experience
- Previous experience managing Social Content & Social Community for clients
- Project Management background a huge plus
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and excels in it
- Superior presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed analytical & problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects running in parallel
- Calm under pressure, and able to do what it takes the get the job done
- Takes initiative to drive client growth and digital innovation
- Well-versed in digital advertising. Traditional advertising a bonus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation and proven team player
- Adaptive to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Occasional travel to client
- Matching 401k
- Great health benefits
- 15 days PTO plus 11 floating holidays.
- Dog friendly office
- Summer Fridays
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject of your email being “Account Director”