Client services intern, SF
Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Client Services Intern
Reports to: EVP, Client Services
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
Questus is looking for an intern to support the Account Management team. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which will provide excellent exposure to the world of advertising. As intern, you will be integrated into agency happenings, such as creative brainstorms, consumer insights and client services to name a few.
Candidates need to be interested in pursuing an advertising career, and are studying or just completed an appropriate degree for this career path.
- Monitor industry outlets and report on latest industry news and trends
- Assist with monitoring Questus’ social activity and maintaining the social content calendar
- Assist in marketing research materials to support client or business development needs
- Assist in reviewing creative against internal and client feedback
- Assist in resource management and project management tasks
- Note-taking and documenting key takeaways from internal and client meetings
- Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms
- Support the agency in office management tasks, as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized and capable of handling multiple assignments with shifting priorities
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly, work independently (but to speak up when help and approvals are needed) and keep up in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail-oriented and highly focused on quality of work
- Working knowledge of standard office applications (Google Slides/Keynote, Google Sheets/Excel, Gmail/Mail, etc.)
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being “Client Services Intern - SF”