Office: Brea, CA
Job Title: Designer
Reports to: Creative Director
We are a digital agency filled with dreamers and artists. We are rebels and self-professed nerds who know how to enjoy life while creating some seriously killer work. We love to inspire, to learn, to discover something radical that keeps us on our toes.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
As an Designer on the tight-knit Brea team, you will have the opportunity to do a variety of impactful work for our client in the powersports industry.
You come from a background that includes digital and a dash of print–we crave someone who’s into typography as well as the latest and greatest technology. We believe that the future (and the now) of marketing is technology, and we’re looking for people who have a passion for it and a hunger to keep up with emerging trends.
You’re collaborative, driven, self-motivated and the opposite of egotistical–egos just won’t work here. You can take a direction and be able to make adjustments as needed.
- Produce creative digital, social, mobile and print work with direction from team
- Collaborate across all departments to seamlessly deliver on time
- Pitch ideas during brainstorms and have open dialogue with team
- Retouch studio and action images
- Bring an authentic “you” to the office each day
- 2 years minimum of design/production experience
- 2 years minimum of design experience in an advertising agency or in-house art department
- Ability to design across digital, social, mobile, and print
- Able to concept as well as do production work
- Proficient in Creative Suite
- Best practices in digital, display, email and web
- Good communication skills
- Typography experience is desired, passion for it is even better
- Editing and motion skills are a plus
- Handle ambiguity well, self-starter
- Able to push back with a smile
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of your email being “Designer – Brea.”