Art Director, Brea
Office: Brea, CA
Job Title: Art Director
Reports to: Associate Creative Director
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
As an Art Director on the tight-knit Brea team, you will have the opportunity to do a variety of impactful work for our client in the power-sports industry.
You come from a background that includes digital and a dash of print- we crave someone who’s into typography as well as the latest and greatest technology. We believe that the future (and the now) of marketing is technology and we’re looking for people who have a passion for it and a hunger to keep-up with emerging trends.
You’re collaborative, driven, self-motivated and the opposite of egotistical- egos just won’t work here. You can take a creative brief and run with it from concepting through to delivery.
- Produce creative digital, social, mobile and print work that is on-target with client voice/brand
- Collaborate across all departments to seamlessly deliver on-time
- Build strong client relationships
- Give direction on your projects and mentor junior designers
- Bring an authentic “you” to the office each day
- 3 years minimum of advertising experience
- 2 years minimum of Art Director experience in an advertising agency
- Ability to design and direct across digital, social, mobile, and print
- Must be able to concept as well as produce creative work
- Experience working with developers and animators to bring your vision to life
- Proficient in Creative Suite
- Best practices in digital, display, email and web
- Clear, concise and engaging presentation skills in-person and over the phone
- Ability to work with geo-dispersed team members
- Typography experience is desired, passion for it is even better
- Handle ambiguity well, self-starter
- Able to push back with a smile
- Able to take the lead without fear of failure
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being ““Art Director– Brea.”