JR. Project Manager
Office: Brea, CA
Job Title: Jr. Project Manager
Reports to: VP, Group Account Director
As Jr. Project Manager, you will apply your strong project management and communication skills against your digital advertising experience. From conception to completion, you will manage projects across social content production, digital advertising campaigns, website development and more. You will be the conduit between many departments and resources—Account Management, Strategy, Creative, Technology and Freelancers—ensuring team members are collaborating, and all assigned projects are on budget and on time. You are a team player and your positive attitude will keep your team motivated to deliver.
As part of the Project Management team in our Brea, CA office, you will be poised to manage numerous simultaneous projects of varying sizes. You are a great multi-tasker and understand how to prioritize demands as well as stay organized amidst peak agency activity.
Support project management tasks for your assigned account, including routing and trafficking project deliverables.
Social Media Community Management
You will be responsible for posting and monitoring all daily content uploads to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter against a pre-developed editorial calendar. This includes scheduling posts over weekends and holidays.
Working in conjunction with the Account Director, assist in the development of photography and video assets for use in our client’s marketing channels.
Website Content Management
Utilizing our content management system (CMS), you will be responsible for uploading and removing content from our client’s websites on a daily basis.
- Develop project timelines, and manage against timing shifts throughout the duration of projects
- Manage resource assignments and tasks, and proactively escalate any resource issues
- Collaborate with project teams and facilitate seamless integration across various departments to ensure that projects are on track
- Communicate confidently and clearly with the internal and external resources
- Manage and organize project folders and project assets
- Ensure that all project documentation and deliverables are reviewed and approved prior delivery to the client
- Review, analyze, and evaluate agency output against client needs and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing, or 1-2 years relevant work experience in a digital advertising or PR agency
- Interest in digital advertising and communications
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter as a brand marketing channel, including a strong understanding of how to use the apps/websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm under pressure, and able to do what it takes the get the job done
- Adaptive to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Problem solver and solution-oriented
- Attentive listener, observant and mindful
- Upbeat, positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organized
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com with the subject of your email being “Jr. Project Manager – OC”