Regional Advertising Manager
Office: Brea, CA
Job Title: Regional Advertising Manager
Reports to: Group Account Director
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
The Regional Advertising Manager works with our clients at Suzuki, its sales force, and dealership network to develop regional advertising campaigns to promote Suzuki motorcycle and ATV sales in local markets across the country.
The role of the Regional Advertising Manager is to coordinate with Marketing, Account Management and Media staff to develop and manage regional advertising projects through the agency, support Suzuki’s dealer network through daily communication, and identify opportunities to develop new campaigns.
- Manage and execute regional Suzuki projects (digital and traditional) from an account management perspective
- Develop a regional marketing roadmap that supports the national Suzuki marketing plan
- Collaborate with Suzuki clients to determine advertising needs and opportunities
- Connect deeply with Suzuki by traveling to regional offices, key districts and leading dealers. Build strong relationships with those stakeholders
- Identify and rank key growth markets and dealers based on industry and Suzuki metrics. Develop and execute comprehensive ad plans in those areas
- Organize dealer groups to increase efficiency of local and regional buys
- Present approved advertising plans to dealers and regional sales managers on behalf of Suzuki
- Stay organized and on-time with many projects running simultaneously
- Prepare creative and media briefs
- Oversee the creative development process (design, copywriting, etc.)
- Oversee the development of media plans and reports
- Professional experience in the Powersports industry is required unless you are a Powersports enthusiast and are able to “talk the talk.” We must have someone who is able to connect with dealers and have them believe that the Regional Account Manager understands their needs.
- You have account management experience leading a large, fully-integrated account where you saw projects from brainstorming through to going live.
- You have worked with clients to identify their needs
- You understand local advertising
- You are outgoing, personable, detail-oriented and responsive.
- You are able to communicate well and bring people onto your side of thinking.
- You must be adept at negotiation.
- Strong understanding of media applications (traditional and digital)
- There will be up to 2-3 weeks of travel every 6 months performing dealer visits.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being “Regional Advertising Manager – Brea.”