Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Project Manager
Reports to: EVP, Client Services
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
As Project Manager, you will apply your strong leadership and communication skills against your digital advertising experience. You will flex your digital chops as well as other media experience to see projects through to completion—on budget, and on time. You will build and maintain relationships with your internal team and clients alike.
As the main Project Manager in SF supporting the Client Services team, you will be poised to manage numerous projects of varying sizes at one time with dynamic deadlines. You understand how to prioritize demands as well as stay organized in the middle of chaos.
As PM, you will collaborate with many departments and resources—internal and external—across Account Management, Creative and Technology. You will own projects from start to finish by creating and managing project timelines and budgets, while ensuring that project teams are collaborating on the deliverables for an on-time delivery to the client.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be insightful, proactive, ambitious, organized, thoughtful and eager to learn more about the advertising industry. A strong digital background is a huge advantage in this role.
- Manage all assigned projects from beginning to completion
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client processes
- Develop project budgets/scope for all assigned projects
- Manage ongoing pacing for all assigned projects by providing weekly tracking reports to your Account management team
- Develop project timelines and maintain timing shifts throughout the duration of project(s)
- Collaborate with project teams and various departments to ensure that projects are on-track
- Communicate efficiently and clearly in-person and over the phone and email with the client, internal teams and external resources
- Ensure that all project documentation is produced to client spec, and is reviewed and approved prior delivery to the client
- Manage contracts and budgeting with vendors and contractors
- Contribute to new business needs in a Project Management capacity
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience in digital advertising
- Strong understanding of financials and how they work within a project
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perform well under pressure and among strong personalities
- Problem solver and solution-oriented
- Attentive listener, observant and mindful
- Upbeat, positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organized
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being “Project Manager – SF.”