Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Designer
Reports to: ECD
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
We are looking for a Designer to support our creative department. The Designer participates in the design and development of creative assets for websites, digital advertisements, videos, and applications for our clients.
This role involves working with creative and technical team members during the full lifecycle of any project. Candidates must be self-motivated, creative, collaborative, good communicators, and detail oriented.
The position reports to the Executive Creative Director.
- Support senior level art directors
- Create storyboards / initial graphic concepts
- Participates in New Business Pitches creating original artwork
- Producing assets based upon approved conceptual directions
- Tighten layouts (photo editing, creating page states, etc)
- Implement ongoing changes to files as projects progress
- Asset optimization
- Prepare files for handoff
- This position requires a college degree and at least 2 years of interactive, and traditional design experience, or a relevant combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of current web design trends
- Excellent time management, communication skills, and solid understanding of the creative development process
- Must be a master at file structure and management
- Must be meticulous and detailed-oriented
- Experience with image handling and correction, and optimization techniques
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously while maintaining consistency and quality across projects
- Ability to follow branding guidelines and specs
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being ““Designer– SF.”