Sr. Account Manager, SF
Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Sr. Account Manager
Reports to: EVP, Client Services
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
We are looking for strategic thinkers who want to challenge our clients to create break-through experiences, and move their brand ahead of the competition. This position demands an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for collaboration. Our clients view us as thinkers, innovators and friends.
As Sr. Account Manager, you will focus on servicing a major hospitality account. You will work hand-in-hand with the Account Director on strategy discussions, while being responsible for the successful delivery of assigned projects—digital, social, marketing, and web. You will own projects from start to finish by developing project briefs, managing deliverables with cross-functional teams, managing project timelines, and ensuring that deliverables are executed on-time, and on-budget. You will also support the Account Director in overall account growth.
- Manage projects from start to finish while delivering on time, on budget, and on strategy
- Develop project timelines, and manage against timing shifts throughout the duration of projects
- Develop project scope and estimates for assigned new projects
- Collaborate with Account Team to manage resource allocations
- Collaborate with project teams and various departments to ensure that projects are track
- Communicate confidently and clearly (in-person, over the phone and in emails) with the client, internal teams and external resources
- Manage and organize project folders and project assets
- Manage status updates for internal and client status meetings
- Ensure that all project documentation and deliverables are reviewed and approved prior delivery to the client
- Manage financial tracking of all assigned projects, and proactively escalate any resource or scoping issues
- Lead multiple, concurrent projects that meet agency success metrics
- Review, analyze and evaluate agency output against client needs and objectives
- Take notes for all internal and client-facing meetings, and distribute them in a timely manner to the team with the appropriate action items
- Produce well-written and organized project documentation (notes, briefs, status sheets, etc.)
- 4+ years of account or project management experience in a digital advertising agency
- Your organizational and planning skills are something you’re proud of
- You’ve successfully managed projects where you have had to collaborate internally with multiple departments and externally with the client and external resources
- You are passionate about the concepts of ownership, responsibility and teamwork
- Others around you perceive you to be adaptable, respectful, independent and proactive
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and excel in it
- Superior presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Highly developed analytical & problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects running in parallel
- Calm under pressure, and able to do what it takes the get the job done
- Well-versed in digital advertising. Social media advertising a bonus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation and proven team player
- Adaptive to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Occasional travel to client
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being “Sr Account Manager, SF”