Sr. Art Director, SF
Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Sr. Art Director
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Standing out in the world of advertising is no simple task. You need to be able to translate passion, to convey significance, you need to make people give a shit. At Questus we look for people who can take a punch or three and then get right back up and deliver with a vengeance. We like people who smile more and make the workplace a better place to be.
At Questus we bring immersive experiences to our clients. We focus on moving people not just product. We believe communication should be honest and insightful, inspire trust and change conviction. This approach has helped Questus create groundbreaking work for world-class clients such as General Mills, Capital One, Suzuki, Universal, Starbucks, and others.
Role, Requirements and Qualifications
The mission of the Interactive Sr. Art Director is to contribute to the development of the Creative Department, by working on a wide variety of projects in lead roles. This includes conceptual development, creative oversight and digital production work.
The ideal candidate for this Sr. Art Director position will have at least 5-6 years of art director experience at an agency and have a clear understanding of digital, general advertising, and direct response principles.
- At least five years of interactive design experience on the agency side involving responsive UX design, web site development, advertising, viral marketing, and social media.
- Have the ability and experience to be creative, passionate, versatile, and innovative while adhering to a client's corporate brand guidelines.
- You must be able to concept design. This includes establishing a "look and feel", for everything interactive: full navigation schemes and layout for a variety of digital products from websites to smart phone apps, custom graphic elements, iconography, for a variety of mediums.
- Be an expert in design software.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to present, and defend creative rationales for any given project. Experience interfacing with clients.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Experience directing and mentoring junior level designers and team members in the execution of concepts and projects.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being ““Sr Art Dir, SF”