Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Copywriter
Questus is a rapidly growing digital agency with offices in San Francisco, Orange County and New York. We are seeking a Copywriter to work on a variety of clients.
Competences, Responsibilities, and Requirements
The mission of the Copywriter is to contribute to the development of the Creative Department, by working on a wide variety of projects in both support and lead roles. This includes copywriting, conceptual development and execution of creative deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this Copywriter position will have at least 3 years of writing experience at an agency and have a clear understanding of social, digital, general advertising, and direct response principles.
- Rapid iteration; ability to change direction based on client feedback, internal direction, and cultural trends
- Able to concept and write content in a variety of formats, e.g. listicles, short articles, short posts, site copy, etc
- Knowledge of social trends
- Knowledge of travel and hospitality industries
- Have the ability and experience to be creative, passionate, versatile, and innovative while adhering to a client's corporate brand guidelines
- Team player
- Concept and create digital brand activations, tent-pole content, and digital advertising campaigns
- Weekly content creation for social posts in a variety of formats and platroms, for several brands; about ~70 a month
- Define and maintain brand voice standards across all clients
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Invest in organic client growth
- Participate in agency new business pitches
- At least three years of copywriting and concepting experience at a digital advertising agency involving web site development, advertising, social marketing and media
- Excellent communication skills and experience interfacing with clients. The ability to present and defend creative rationales for any given project.
- Experience directing and mentoring junior level copywriters in the execution of concepts and projects is a plus
- Matching 401k
- Great health benefits
- 15 days PTO plus 11 floating holidays.
- Dog friendly office
- Summer Fridays
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to Careers@questus.com with the subject of your email being ““Copywriter”