Media Planner - SOCIAL
Office: San Francisco, CA
Job Title: Media Planner - Social
Questus is a rapidly growing digital agency with offices in San Francisco, Orange County and New York.
We are seeking a Media Planner with expertise in Social Media Planning, Buying and Analytics.
- Plan and execute all paid aspects of media campaigns on Social Media platforms.
- Increase brand engagement, reach, etc. through optimization and targeting.
- Deep understanding and expertise in paid media planning and buying in Social Media channels
- Clear understanding of brand and direct response social initiatives offered in social media paid advertising (i.e. measurement and tracking capabilities specific to platforms)
- Highly analytical and driven by performance marketing
- A passion for the importance of social media, and driving business results.
- Efficiently gets work done at a high-level, able to multitask and manage various budgets
- Values high-quality standards and quality execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learns quickly and is able to grasp new information or seek out training and resources to continually expand knowledge base
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates the ability to go the extra mile to get something done
- Oversight on all aspects of client’s paid Social Media efforts
- Setup and manage paid social campaign programs
- Place paid promotion in social media specifically for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Advertising
- Work cross-functionally with advertising departments to assist in the execution of promotional campaigns and social programs
- Assist with influencer programs with paid advertising support
- Develop media reports (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on paid social performance
- Analyze results and make optimization recommendations while media is live, using empirical data to improve results
- Present complex concepts and metrics in a user-friendly way
- Responsible for overall media objectives and strategies that fulfill client business goals
- Lead creation of all important plans and presentations
- Demonstrating thought leadership and innovation for enhanced social media plans and results
- 2+ years of working experience in paid media marketing
- 2 Years of Facebook Ad Manager experience
- Experience planning and executing ad campaigns on a mix of the following channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Understand how to track and tag all paid social efforts
- Previous work experience in corporate/agency social media environment
- Matching 401k
- Great health benefits
- 15 days PTO plus 11 floating holidays
- Summer Fridays
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Media Planner - Social”